When it comes to success, the world is your oyster. With the right mindset and perseverant attitude, you can do whatever you want. So, what’s missing on your part to go after your dreams? Just a little motivation to make those first steps. Even the most successful people had to dip their feet in the water a few times before they fully learned how to do the backstroke.
With that being said, I’ve curated 15 of my favorite motivational quotes in hopes of giving you the inspiration and push you need today to make changes now for a better tomorrow.
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. – Buddha
- Eighty percent of success is showing up. – Woody Allen
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
It all comes down to perspective. If you have the courage to believe in yourself, then you have already come farther than most. It is our constant fear of failure that prevents us from moving forward in life. Life is built on a series of choices that we make every day. Happiness is a choice and so is success. You will never go anywhere if you don’t work on your mindset first. You get your thoughts in order, and you’re already half way there.